hey guys! I’ve been a little slow with the blog lately. We are on round two of company in town and it’s been a whirlwind of sheet washing, cleaning, grocery shopping, planning, and hosting! Phew! It’s always nice to have family in town though. The house feels a little empty after people leave and there is that transition period until you get back to your normal routines. Do you know what I mean?
- So while family was in town we did some sightseeing! Check out these gorgeous flowers at the market. And they are so cheap! I ended up separating them to make three vases worth. It’s amazing!
- We also popped in this little store with the cutest vibe. I love it!
- Studio McGee came out with their new pillow line and guys they nailed it! Check out these gorgeous fabrics! I can’t get enough.
- We have also been experiencing a rare heatwave here and without a/c I’ve found myself looking at beautiful pools on Instagram and Pinterest. These two would do juuuust fine.
- One thing I love about summer here is the wonderful walks we take through the neighborhood. It gives me a chance to scope out houses! This one with the red door and white picket fence really caught my eye.
- Speaking of beautiful exteriors – I’m loving everything about this outdoor entrance from CC + Mike. The plants, the pops of pink, the doormat and that rug! Swoon!
I have some fun posts planned for next week – stay tuned! Talk soon!