Hello! I’m Karen. And I’m obsessed with anything and everything home. I was a Realtor for the past 10 years and I’ve seen my fair share of beautifully designed and decorated homes. That’s really where my love for interior design and all that comes with it began. Actually, my favorite part of taking a listing was styling the home for photos! I just love to make rooms pretty, clean and organized and I’ll be sharing all my decor hints with you here.
Here on the blog, you’ll be sure to find:
Here’s some other fun facts about me!
- I’m a proud wife to Sean, the funniest guy on earth. I am so lucky to have a “comedian” as a husband. He is my best friend and I couldn’t have started this blog without him.
- I have two amazing, beautiful, wonderful children – Hannah and Tyler. I am so grateful for them every day – I love them so much!
- We recently moved all the way across the country. We bought a character filled craftsman style home in the Pacific Northwest. It’s almost 100 years old. It’s a little quirky but we love it. It’s home to us. And we are slowly making it ours, one crazy project at a time. We can’t wait to share our changes with you here on the blog.
- We have an adorable, lovable, insane, crazy and hilarious wheaten terrier. I call her “crazy wheaten” sometimes. She is the sweetest dog ever.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love it. I’m the person who starts listening to Christmas music around Thanksgiving. Drives my hubby crazy!
- My favorite season is Fall. Who doesn’t love all those beautiful fall mums and pumpkins? And I am giddy like a school girl on Halloween. I love it!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂