Hi everyone! Last week I was working on too many projects and I missed the Friday Favorites. I’m mostly all about the bargains this week. I really hate spending a lot of money on anything unless I just have to have it.
- These JEANS. They are high rise jeans and I bought them in two colors. They have so many colors to choose from. Ladies, if you like to be “hugged” by your pants but still comfortable, then get these jeans!
- These SHOES. They are really comfortable and so easy to slip on when I’m running out the door. I loved the leopard print but they also come in solid colors too (and the solids are cheaper). By the way, I’m wearing the shoes below.
- Thanks Target for the cute and inexpensive DOORMAT! $12.99! You know, I actually wanted one of the hello, goodbye ones but the hubby was with me and we both had to compromise and get one we both liked. But I do love when the hubby joins me at Target. It’s like I’m excited to show him how amazing this store is!
- This SHIRT from Amazon. I know, right!? At first I was thinking maybe this isn’t me. Could it be me? You know, you only live once and one time I want to feel like a cool chick in a drapey cold shoulder shirt. 🙂 Maybe this is the new me. 🙂 Tip: Order up so it drapes well!
- This ARTICLE. It’s funny because you really do slip into this fog when you have young kids. I’m totally guilty of it. The hair, the clothes – everything. I’m starting to see a little glimmer of the fog lift though- my son is almost 2 and he’s getting more independent. He can play with his cars for a teeny little bit on his own. I’ve asked myself if I’m really ready for that fog to be up and gone. I mean, then I have no excuses! LOL.