This week’s Favorite Finds :
- Its fall. Time to get out those cozy sweaters. Well maybe not quite yet but soon. The morning has definitely been crisper around here. I love this oversized swingy sweater from Lands End. I also want it in Washed Pink!
- I recently purchased these earrings from Etsy and I’m really loving them! I can even sleep in them because they are comfortable on the ear. And I’m a side sleeper. I bought the pearl drop earrings as well (showing in one picture.) I know sleeping in earrings may be bad but it saves me a little time in the morning. 😁
- These leggings. So I’m trying to get back into working out. Trying. Even if it’s just walking my daughter to school (which entails going up two medium sized hills). These are the most comfortable leggings I’ve ever worn. Hands down.
- I have an obsession with photographic art right now. It’s definitely trending as I’m seeing it more and more through social media. I love this collection from CC+Mike. The black and white umbrella prints are my favorite.
- I just bought this cozy throw from Target and it’s so soft! I love the stripes and it looks great at the foot of the bed in my sons room. I’ll keep you updated as to how it holds up.
- PSL is back. Otherwise known as Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. 😁 Ya know I had to mention it. Has anyone had one yet?