Between unloading boxes and cleaning, I’ve been grilling my husband, kids, friends, family, and neighbors for their favorite finds and gift wishlists. I’ve also been spending WAY to much time making gifs. LOL. I present to you (drumroll, please) …. the 2018 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide.
You’ll find gifts for her, him, the cook, the baker, the gardener, the entertainer, the tech lover and anyone in between. And don’t worry – I have a kid gift guide coming soon as well. If you missed my last few posts – don’t forget to check out unique gifts for the host and my favorite Etsy gifts finds. And you can always check out 2017’s holiday gift guide too! There is a lot here so let’s dig in. And oh yea – everything is from Amazon too!
2018 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
Let’s start with all those great men in our lives! I asked my hubby for his opinion obviously (while taking mental notes myself). These are the gifts he LOVES and that have STELLAR reviews on Amazon.
- Amazon Echo – new and improved! Plus – it just looks really cool with that faux wood look.
- Marshall Vintage Bluetooth Speaker – Sound is incredible – this is for all those men who go a little “mad men” and like Vintage style.
- USB Car Charger for up to 5 Devices – a lifesaver if you have kids or a lot of devices!
- Keurig – Oh my lawd this thing makes coffee, cappuccino, and lattes! If your husband loves coffee and is into making “drinks” – he would definitely love this appliance.
Yes – this is pretty much my wishlist. I wouldn’t mind getting any of these amazing things for Christmas this year – and if you are anything like me, I’m sure you wouldn’t either! 🙂
- Cozy Pom Pom Beanie Hat – These not only keep your head warm, but they also complete an outfit. Stylish and functional.
- Two books on my wishlist – both with great reviews. Terrain and HomeBody.
- PUDUS Boot Socks! (These also made Oprah’s favorite things). If you wear Hunter Boots or Sorels or really any boots – these are super cute peeking out the top. Throw your beanie on (#1) and you are out the door.
- I’m a sucker for small but fancy lotions. I like to tuck these La Chatelaine Deluxe Hand Creams into purses, nightstands, under the sink, the bathroom, my car and leave some out for guests for a special touch.
We all know someone out there who loves to cook. Maybe it’s even you? These are the gifts any at home chef would love.
- Sous Vide Precision Cooker– perfect cooking results with the help of your wi-fi. Genius!
- Amazon Basics Dutch Oven – just as good as a well known “premium” brand out there. I use mine all the time!
- Ottolenghi Simple – I’ve seen this cookbook everywhere and it has stellar reviews. Just know that whoever you gift this to you will LOVE you forever.
- Every seasoned cook knows how important salt is. This French Fleur de Sel will be so fun for them to use in future recipes.
I have a good friend who bakes all the time and I asked her what she would love to receive this Holiday. Here are the gifts on her wishlist!
- The Nordic Baking Book – Emmy award-winning show on PBS – it’s Nordic Baking, need I say more? 🙂
- A Beautiful Cake Stand – this one is marble and wood and is oh so pretty.
- Silicone Baking Cups – these also make fantastic little organizers. 🙂
- Brownie Pan – for all that chewy brownie goodness.
For those who love to garden or are just getting into it …
- Cut Flower Garden – no surprise here. A beautiful flower garden book.
- Thornproof gardening gloves – pruning a rose is such a risky hobby. Those thorns can really hurt! I know from experience.
- Pruning Shears – Pruning Shears can dull over time or get contaminated with diseases. A fresh pair is like a fresh start in the garden!
- Herb Starter Kit – for those who love to garden but don’t have the space or for those who just want something easy and manageable.
My husband and I always laugh when we watch HGTV’s House Hunters. Most of the Buyers on there want “space for entertaining.” I shouldn’t laugh because that’s totally me, but seriously – everyone is an entertainer!
- One of the first things you should do when company is coming is light a pretty, scented candle – or three of these Diptyque.
- Slate Cheeseboard that you can write on.
- Hoover Cordless vac – when you need to clean quick before company!
- Pour over coffee maker – make the most delicious after dinner coffee for your guests.
PS : My husband is also the tech lover. These are his ideas too. 🙂
- Beats Headphones – heck yes!
- Garmin Fitness Tracker– Such a fun gift idea!
- iPad Pro – my husband uses his every.dang.night.
- Oculus Go – Virtual Reality headset- the Ultimate Tech Lovers gift.
These next four gifts could be for anyone – or that person out there who has everything!
- Fujifilm Instax camera – such a fun gift – who could say no to this?
- ESCAPE – a gorgeous coffee table book filled with gorgeous photography.
- Amazon Gift Card – I’m still a believer in gift cards. I personally love receiving them and most people out there shop Amazon.
- Simple Modern Water Bottle – can’t we always use another good water bottle? 🙂
Well, that’s all folks. I hope you enjoyed perusing these gifts because I am sure as heck had fun picking them out and making these gifs for them. Now – it’s back to the unpacking. Good luck Shopping!