Black Friday is officially 10 days away.
Cyber Monday is officially 13 days away.
Can you believe it though? I’ve been building up my wishlists for family members and friends. I started last week with unique gifts for the host. Now, let’s talk about Best of Etsy! Only – there are so many good things on Etsy, it’s really hard to narrow down. I feel like I need several “Best of Etsy” posts in order to do it justice. Let’s dig in!
Etsy 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- These hair accessories are AMAZING! I seriously want them all.
- This shop has the most beautiful patterns. I love their tea towels and their aprons. So pretty!
- You use these antler glasses as a host gift or for yourself! They are perfect for holiday entertaining.
- Love these crescent earrings.
- Disclosure : This sweatshirt is from my brand new Etsy shop – “Merch Shoppe“. (Shameless plug). Merch Shoppe is where I sell cute and casual sweatshirts, hats, mugs, tshirts and tote bags etc. This sweatshirt is super cozy, a pretty antique red color for winter- and who doesn’t love Coffee and Mountains? 🙂
- A pretty scented Christmas Candle that you can display anywhere. Love!
- Disclosure : my shop again. 🙂 You can have your initial (or a friend if you are gifting) printed on this sturdy canvas tote bag, which hold everything from books to groceries. Made and Printed in the USA.
- I’m obsessed with these gorgeous personalized Christmas balls.