I’ve rounded up the best home decor subscription boxes for all you Home Decor lovers out there.
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE getting stuff in the mail. (I think all those Amazon finds are partly to blame for that). I think part of the fun of online shopping is when the package arrives – so exciting!
With these decor subscription boxes, you also get more …
- You get to try new products and discover things you might not have known about before.
- You don’t have to go anywhere! No traffic! No long lines to wait in for checkout.
- It’s the gift that keeps on giving – every month or quarter you get something!
- These boxes make really unique and thoughtful gifts.
Best Home Decor Subscription Boxes
1. Decocrated Subscription Box
One of the most popular home boxes out there! Decocrated offers home decor accessories for each season! They have really cute stuff but hurry because their boxes are popular and sell out quickly. Starts at $79.99/quarter.
2. Third & Main
Third & Main was started in 2017 and recently voted best Home Decor Subscription Box! Boxes ship four times/year directly to your door. Their offerings include a Modern Farmhouse seasonal subscription box (really cute stuff!), as well as a Contemporary seasonal subscription box. But they have a few extra goodies too – like holiday decor bundles and ready-to-ship gift boxes. I love that they support local artists and makers around the country! Starting at $129/month. Read my full review of Third & Main right here!
This article contains affiliate links to products we love. Please see our policy page for details.
>>Get 10% off your purchase at Third & Main with code: Decorhint. <<
Okay…truth be told All True is not entirely home decor. But it’s a really cool subscription box including home decor so I’m putting it on the list. Subscribers will get over $250 worth of socially conscious products for just $55. That’s an 80% discount my friends! Lots of great reviews and this company is well established.
Love Nordic Style Interior Design? Then, you will love Norlii. Hygge home goods directly from Scandinavia – 6 times/year! They have yearly as well as bimonthly plans.
Use Code Decorhint25 to get 25% off your first box.
Yes, I consider flowers to be a decor item. Enjoy Flowers is a company that will send you fresh bouquets every month or every two weeks so you can enjoy fresh flowers in your home all year round! You can even choose the size of the bouquet (small, medium, large). Besides choosing premade bouquets, they also have a DIY option for all you crafty folks! Free shipping and cancel anytime. This makes a great gift too.
I have personally tried them and can vouch for their beautiful bouquets and the flowers really do last! They have a guarantee too and will happily replace if they wilt within 7 days.
BONUS: More Boxes to Love!
- Barkbox – I would be remiss if I didn’t mention this amazing and super popular pet box for dog owners. There’s a new exciting theme every month and it will keep your pup entertained and happy at home. And a happy dog is a happy life.
- Therabox– One of the most popular boxes on Cratejoy! Professional therapists put together these mindful boxes to help you reduce stress.
- Winc – the best wine of the month club! Take a one minute quiz and get 4 tailored-to-you bottles of wine delivered monthly. Over 5 million happy customers.
You’re sure to find one you love in this extensive list. Happy Shopping!