A collection of cute wallpapers for iPhone. These are all high resolution and pretty girly – so scroll through to snag these fun, free wallpapers.
It’s a new year and I’m feeling a fresh boost of creativity. So I decided to put that to good use and make you some cute wallpapers for your celly.
I don’t know about you, but the wallpapers that come with the iPhone are not that inspiring. And kind of distracting from the icons in my opinion.
And while I love to put my kiddos and family pictures on the lock screen, I tend to like my home screen background minimal and clean. But still fun!
Maybe you’re in the same boat?
Anyways, if you find any you like, the link to download is located at the bottom of the post – I put them all together in one zipped up file.
How to Download your Wallpapers
Here’s the step by step process for downloading these cute iPhone wallpapers.
- Scroll Down to the Bottom of the Post
- Click the Button to Get your Free iPhone Wallpapers
- The file should automatically download for you.
- After it’s downloaded, save the files to your iPhone. (You can save them into your ‘Photos’ folder.
- To change your wallpaper on your phone, go to Settings —> Wallpaper —> Choose New Wallpaper —> Camera Roll—> select saved wallpaper from there!
It’s really that simple, folks! You can always refer to this page from Apple for additional help.
Cute Wallpapers for iPhone
Here is a rundown of all the wallpapers for you. I hope you guys enjoy it!
- A sage green background with modern white lines
- A light peach background with sage green “sprinkle” pattern
- Cute peach background with a favorite quote – “enjoy the little things” in a scripted, handwritten font. Looks like you wrote on your phone! Kind of cool.
- A pretty pink background with white splatter paint
- A sage green background with peach/ivory clover pattern
- A speckled pink pattern on a peach background
- A pretty pink background with a light pink heart pattern – perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Peach background with a darker peach triangle pattern
- For all my sewers and crafters out there! A cute scissors pattern on a pretty pink background.
- A pink gingham pattern wallpaper
To get these cute wallpapers for iPhone, simply click the button below…
I’m currently rocking the scissor pattern and it looks great. It’s very clean and uncluttered looking. I’ve found that I really love making these backgrounds, so I’ll be adding more wallpapers to this post in the future.
Definitely holiday and seasonal wallpapers coming your way. If there is something, in particular, you would like – feel free to drop me a comment below!
And don’t forget to check out these posts for more fun freebies:
- Free Printable Wall Art – Typography Design
- Free Printable Daily Planner
- Ultimate Packing List Printable for Vacation
Talk soon guys!