I’ve been collecting these father’s day gift ideas 2018 since mid-January believe it or not! I also asked my hubby for a little bit of input and included some items we already have that he loves. I hope this gift guide gets you a little ahead so you can cross one more thing off your to do list.
I’m always torn between practical and sentimental gifts for Father’s Day. On one hand, I know my hubby would love something cute from the kids and on the other hand, something cool he could use always goes over well. This year – I’m going to try for both since many of these are pretty inexpensive!
- Men’s Work Apron – This is perfect gift for the handyman in your life. Or cook! It’s made with quality and the reviews are outstanding. It has several pockets to hold tools, pencils and cell phones. It keeps clothes underneath clean and it looks pretty amazing too. Every time he puts this on he will think of you. 🙂
- Anker Power Charger – I don’t know about you but my phone battery is always dying! This was a gift for my hubby that went over very well. You can charge your devices via this tiny little high speed charger. Also comes with a travel pouch and an 18 month warranty. They have different colors too. This would be great to stick in your car for those times in need.
- Ice Ball Mold – This ice ball maker is the coolest! These things are not just for whiskey or cocktails either. They also can be used for iced tea, iced coffee, mocktails etc. These are a surefire way to wow your guests and definitely the dad in your life!
- Grill Mats – These things are amazing! I got some for my hubby as a gift a while back and he loves them! Check out the over 3000 glowing reviews on Amazon.
- How to Grill Book – Couple this with the grill mats. Another great gift for the grill master in your life! This book has over 500 great reviews and will transform their grilling skills. It’s also easy to read, full color with tons of photographs. The grilling techniques are shown step by step. And the recipes are delicious!
- Fire TV Stick – Well, I can’t say for sure all the neat things these little fire sticks do. But they come highly recommended from my hubby – who is super into tech. If you don’t have one of these babies already – this would make the perfect gift for the dad who loves tech and instant access to movies and shows. You can even take this thing with you on a trip and access your shows while you’re away. This also works with your alexa if you have one of those. Plus, with over 120,000 5 star reviews (not kidding) you know it’s a popular item.
- Engraved Hammer – A little sentimental gift. Write a special message on there or your kiddos names. It’s just something that would make him go – “awwww”.
Now, go forth and shop!