Come as you are free printable wall art.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Learn more here.
I think the fact that we are in a rental with bare-bones walls is starting to get to me.
So I’m making some new wall prints. And I’m sharing them with you!
I just love printable wall art. It’s a quick and easy way to get art up on your walls.
You don’t even have to leave your couch if you don’t want to. Just download the print, upload it to an online printer and it will be shipped to your door (more on that below).
It’s really that easy.
With this print – I am feeling those lazy days of summer where things are (usually) more relaxed and you can just COME AS YOU ARE. I actually saw a version of this in a magazine and I loved it so much I decided to put my own spin on it.
It’s a simple sentiment and I like that.
How to Print this Free Printable Wall Art
Here are the details…
- This printable is 300 dpi (which means it will print high quality – woot!)
- This is a zipped file of a 2×3 aspect ratio and sized at 20×30 inches. In other words – you can make a statement on your wall with this.
- A 2×3 aspect ratio means you can print in the following sizes without cropping: 4×6, 8×12, 10×15, 12×18, 16×24 and 20×30 inches.
- However – you can always crop this to fit the frame of your choice.
Where to print?
Well, you can always print this at home if you are printing in a smaller size, like regular letter size.
If printing at home, I highly recommend you print on high-quality, matte cardstock. It looks the best that way in my opinion. But feel free to print with whatever paper you have.
You can also walk into places like Costco, Fed-Ex Kinkos, Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart and get it printed. A lot of these places also have the option to upload and order the print online, and then go pick it up. You can get a large, matte 20×30 print from Walmart for less than $20! If you need smaller, you can easily just crop it down.
One of my favorite ways to get printable wall art is by uploading it online and having it shipped to me directly. There are some great places out there and here are my favorites:
- If you want the option of a frame – Framebridge is really great for that. They have so many frame options. Above is a screenshot from the Framebridge website. They even have designers who will help you pick out a frame for free. Or you can pick one yourself. It will show up at your door ready to hang!
- Another good one for framing is Level Up Frames. Really popular with other bloggers as well.
- Shutterfly is another great choice. They are always running a sale and their prints are of high quality.
- Here’s one that many people haven’t heard of: Mpix. They have competitive pricing and super fast shipping. I have ordered from there before and been happy with the result.
- Michael’s has the option to upload your artwork and frame, like Framebridge. Did you know?
Where to Buy good but inexpensive frames
I usually order the frames online from Target rather than get them in the store – it’s always slim pickings in the frame department when I go there. Maybe that’s just my store? My favorite by far is the Project 62 Frames and the Made by Design Frames. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to go up to the very larger sizes, but I highly recommend those frames if you print smaller.
Michael’s has a lot of options and designer collaborations – like Property Brothers. (These guys are everywhere!) And don’t forget to snag a coupon before you go.
Oh, IKEA. The good ol’ Ribba Frame will never let you down. I’ve had so many Ribba frames throughout the years. And don’t forget, you can always hack the Ribba frame by painting it or adding gold embellishments to the corners. IKEA also has the Hovsta Frame which is new and I really like it. It’s thin, comes with a mat and the frame is a light birch color that looks warm and modern.
CB2 is a little more expensive but their frames are great and they have a lot of options.
West Elm …
If you want to go a little more high-end – West Elm has AMAZING frames. Oh my goodness, do I love their frames. The thin, trendy, pretty frames that we all love. Yes, those frames.
And of course – there’s always Amazon.
I hope you guys like this free printable wall art! Enjoy it! For more printable wall art, check out my Etsy Shop in the menu at the top.
To get the free wall art, just subscribe to my newsletter and you’ll be automatically directed to the free printable library.
Thanks so much for visiting/subscribing/reading/being you,