We are a breakfast-for-dinner family, and this ham and cheese crustless quiche is one of our favorites and so easy to whip up.
Leaving the crust out is perfect for those with celiac (like my hubby Sean) or those sensitive to gluten. If you are used to a crust, you won’t even miss it with this recipe. Promise.
If you have leftover ham from dinner, you can use that up or buy the pre-diced ham in the meat section of your grocery. That’s how I do it, as I’m a semi-homemade cook.
Put this together with a simple green salad, bacon, and fruit – and you have a complete meal! But obviously, this is fantastic for brunch, and it looks so dang pretty on your table when entertaining.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of half/half
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of diced ham
- 1 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tbsp of salt
- a few grinds of fresh pepper
- dusting of nutmeg
- Liberally coat a 9 inch pie dish with non-stick spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread out diced ham in the pie dish.
- Pour the egg mixture on top and dust with nutmeg.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set and top is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.