Here are some last minute gift ideas for Mom – all under $30! And all from Target! Come to think of it – even a Target gift card goes over well in my opinion.
Also – there are a few surprises in this post so keep reading. 🙂
**featured image from Magnolia Market.
Actually what started this post was me deciding that what I really want for Mother’s Day is to walk around Target. With a Starbucks. Kid free. For a couple hours. Then, of course spend the rest of the day with my wonderful family. But just give me two hours alone in Target! Who’s with me?
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Mom
I’ve always had a deep love for Target. But now they have Hearth and Hand, Project 62, Opalhouse, Nate Berkus – not to mention the great brands of clothes too. I mean, I am seriously obsessed. I’ve rounded up a few great gift ideas that are under $30!
- These bath bombs are so cute and they have tons of options to choose from. Of course, I went with “mom bomb”, but they are inexpensive so throw a few more in there for her!
- This gorgeous wood bowl from Opalhouse. It’s a decent size and would be perfect as a decor item in your kitchen. The inside has this beautiful pattern. I could see a bunch of lemons thrown in there. So pretty!
- Magnolia Table cookbook. Apparently, the cookbook from Target has an “exclusive” section in the back with additional recipes and a note from Joanna.
- Does your mom love crazy good coffee? Lately there is quite the stir (pun intended) about these french presses. I would love to try one because they are so dang sleek looking. Great reviews too. Pick this up with a bag of some delicious gourmet coffee. Done.
- You can never go wrong with some fun earrings! Pair with a nice dinner.
- I love these beautiful wood textured planters. They have a round one too which might be my favorite.
And of course you need to wrap your gift! So I made up some pretty ink friendly gift tags that you can print out and attach with some pretty jute twine. I recommend printing them out on letter sized cardstock so they are not flimsy. Then just cut them out and punch a hole in the top and attach your string. There is a total of six here so hopefully you can find one that you like. The sizes of the gift tags vary slightly with each page.
All of my printables are housed in my free printable library for subscribers.
To get access to the free printable library, just enter your email address HERE or below this post to subscribe to my email newsletter and you’ll be sent the password. The library includes printable gift wrap, meal planners, daily planners, project planners, to do list, wall art and more!
Already a subscriber? You can find the password and link to the library at the bottom of every email update I send. If you have any trouble, please just send me a note!
And…in honor of Mother’s Day, I’m giving away one of my printable artwork photos (see below) free of charge! This one will be added to the printable library as well, so please follow the link above to subscribe and get access. This cactus print comes in a couple different sizes – 8×10 and 16×20. Just print and add a pretty frame!
You can check out all my ideas on printing wall art.
**This photograph was taken and digitally processed by me. It is for personal use only so please don’t redistribute or try to sell it on your own! Thank you. 🙂
Thank you so much for visiting today!