- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- half a white onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- fresh squeezed lime juice (1 good sized lime, to taste)
- salt and pepper
- chopped cilantro (optional)
- Mix all diced veggies together.
- Add in garlic, lime juice and salt and pepper.
- Finish with a garnish of chopped cilantro.
The cilantro is optional. I personally love it, but if you think it tastes like soap you can omit. Keep refrigerated. The tomatoes will release a lot of juice – just pour out if you don’t like it super runny. This pico de gallo is great with corn chips, but also has a topping for meat and fish and an addition in salads.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Dips
- Method: No Cook
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: gluten free, pico de gallo,