This week was crazy busy for us. Contractors were in and out, there were playdates, clutter clean outs and lots of end of year school stuff!
But I’m glad it’s winding down to an end.
I’m really looking forward to Father’s Day on Sunday. I’m making a big brunch for Sean and we’ll have a relaxing, lazy day.
By the time you read this post – we’ll be presenting (that’s my daughter and I) at our monthly Daisy Girl Scout Meeting. It’s our turn to lead and Hannah chose the “Responsible for what I say and do” petal. We are making chore charts! Wish us luck! 🙂
This week we talked about Paris Bistro Chairs, Decluttering your Home and I added some printable gift wrap and tags to the library. And I added some new printables to the shop. Oh yeah, be sure to read this week’s email newsletter on Saturday. 🙂
Here’s some more new and noteworthy…
- How cute are these Father’s Day Twizzler Cake Toppers?
- Have trouble falling asleep? Apparently, this 4-7-8 trick works every time. I tried it last night but I have a cold so it made me cough. ha.
- This recipe makes me want potato salad so bad!
- I’m so freakin’ excited about this Handmade with Love craft tutorial bundle…I’m totally in. Are you guys?
- I’ve never seen such a beautiful dresser.
- I really love these pretty kimonos.
Have a great weekend and Happy Father’s Day to all the awesome dads out there! 🙂