(This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosure page. Thanks!)
Here’s a few items to catch you up on for the weekend ahead.
- Walmart now has premium brands. Brands like Lord and Taylor, H Halston, Nine West, Tommy Bahama and more can be purchased via Walmart.
- This one is exciting for me. IKEA has reduced their shipping rates. It’s now only between $29 – $59. No matter the amount of items or how big an item is. I know going there can be fun though. But it saves you the trip for your tried and true IKEA products.
- Target has two new lines! Just when I think Target can’t get any better – they get even better! Heyday is their brand of chic headphones, phone cases, charges and more. Coming June 9th. But even more exciting – their new line of stylish everyday items called Made By Design. It will be in stores and online starting June 23rd. It’s clean, minimal, chic and affordable!
- I’m absolutely, 100% going to make these strawberry muffins from HalfBaked Harvest. That’s them pictured below. Is your mouth watering yet? By the way, her food blog is a treat for the eyes. So many pretty food pictures.
- I just started reading Miracle Morning because it was offered free through Prime Reading. It apparently has a bit of a cult following. Has anyone read it? I’ll report back to let you know if it gets me out of bed any earlier in the morning. 🙂 I think I know my kids are gonna get me up anyways, so what’s the point. But I’ll try it!
- I’ve been working really hard, obsessing actually, about my Etsy Shop! You can now access my shop through the Shop link in the menu. I added some fancy mugs with sayings and more printables. More to come! Come check out what’s new.
- I saw this beautiful California home and had to share it here. The porch picture above is this house. So pretty! You can check out the rest on Traditional Home.
Don’t forget to check out this weekend’s best sales! Have a great weekend!