Now that Halloween is over, I’m shifting my mindset to the “most wonderful time of the year”. I have to admit that I’m still a bit in denial that we are actually in the month of November already. Although, I tend to feel this way every year. With November now upon us — it’s that season! It’s time to start thinking about all those gatherings with friends and families over the next few months. And with that comes gifts!
For my November favorites post this month, I’m all about finding those unique gifts for the host. Gifts with a timeless design and a vintage flair. I recently came across an online shop called CROWDYHOUSE and I am LOVING all their home wares! CROWDYHOUSE only sells goods made by independent designers and artisans from around the world. Of course, as an Etsy Seller myself, I love the idea of supporting small businesses. And I think this makes gifting something from CROWDYHOUSE even more special. Imagine how delighted the receiver would be to get a unique and thoughtful present with a story behind it, that was handcrafted from somewhere around the globe. I just love the idea of it.
I gathered up a bunch of my favorites from them, so you are sure to find something here for everyone and every type of gathering you are invited to. But I highly recommend you check out their website. They have so many interesting products. It was hard for me to narrow down!
- This gorgeous bowl really caught my eye. It’s made in Italy from poplar wood – which was then externally burned and coated with beeswax. I could see this sitting on an island or displayed on rustic open shelving. It would make a great centerpiece for your dining tables and the contents can be changed with the seasons. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
- My husband and I love to entertain ourselves. One thing we are always running out of? Glasses. I mean, nice drink and wine glasses to serve to your guests. I guess I should have put those on our wedding registry, huh? These glasses have an interesting geometric shape – they are like artwork. Perfect to gift away at your next gathering. Or keep for yourself. They are stunning and sure to give rise to many ooh’s and aah’s.
- I would never say no to another wooden board or tray. These are not only serving pieces but beautiful home decor items that can be arranged on shelves and set out for display. This tray here is made from high quality wood, finished by hand and comes in various sizes. Each one also comes with a charming leather thread for hanging.
- I think a beautiful set of high quality table linens always goes over well with a host. And makes such a thoughtful gift. Every time they pull it out for a party, they will think of you. These linens can be used as napkins, tea towels, a table runner etc, and the colors are so pretty but neutral enough to go with all kinds of decor styles.
- These handcrafted birds were one of the first items I clicked on at CROWDYHOUSE. How beautifully made and how unique! The heads can be turned in any direction to suit your mood. The maker of these wooden objects is very devoted to his craft and has a deep respect for nature. These birds are made from different types of wood, each with their own history imprinted in the grains of the wood.
- Know a tea lover who entertains? Or perhaps someone who collects teapots? This dual spout ceramic teapot is handmade and can pour two cups of tea at the same time! Also comes with a wooden tray and two ceramic tea cups. The cups and teapot are dishwasher safe as well. Such a cool gift, right? A conversation starter for sure.
- Canvas Tote Bags always make great gifts in my opinion. Fill them with a bouquet of flowers or a nice bottle of wine. They can be reused a million times. This pretty tote has a handy zip top and leather handles. I LOVE the salmon colored grid pattern.
Which one is your favorite? There really are so many talented people in this world!