It’s been a busy week for us! We are going to see family soon and I can’t wait. If you are just joining me then I’ll tell you a brief synopsis. We live out here on the west coast away from family that all live back on the east coast. As our kids get older, it will definitely be easier to visit.
Anyone else out there living away from family and friends? I think it’s hard to not have that support system nearby. Raising babies, although so much fun, is not easy. It’s hard to get blog posts, diy projects and other things done with a 2 year old constantly attached to your leg. But I absolutely love blogging!
I hope you are all enjoying this blog because I’m planning to stick around here for a while. It’s been a total of 5 months so far and I’ve learned so much. I do feel proud of how much I’ve accomplished in that time. One day, I’ll do a post on blogging and everything I’ve learned. I’ve been writing it all down because it’s things I’ve learned on my own that I couldn’t find anywhere else.
Anyways, here are some neat links for your weekend reading. Pull up a seat and enjoy!
- This article from Dwell on the ideal house for you based on zodiac signs. Mine was spot on!
- A balloon centerpiece? Sure!
- This brand (affiliate link) from Target. Cute Clothes and at affordable prices of course.
- This is how Libby’s Canned Pumpkin is made. I know you were wondering. 🙂
- In case you don’t want to fuss, Trader Joe’s offers Thanksgiving in a box. For $13.
- I’m reading this book right now. (affiliate link) It’s funny and offers practical advice.
- Pretty Christmas Decorating ideas courtesy of Country Living. (All photos on this post are credited to Country Living Magazine. Photographer Annie Schlecter/ tree photo photographer Max Kim Bee).
Have a great weekend guys!!