Please read below my disclosure and affiliate disclaimer, all of which have been updated as of January 1st, 2020.
Affiliate Links Disclaimer
I’ve always believed in transparency on the web and so I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site. I may earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make – and at no additional cost to you!
My goal with the blog is to help you discover new products, services or tools that will better your life in some way.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site: Any/all of the links at decorhint.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.
There are millions of products and services on the web that relate to home decor and DIY. I only promote those products or services that I have investigated and truly feel will deliver value to you.
What are affiliate links?
Purchases are made on external affiliate company websites: When a reader clicks on an affiliate link located on decorhint.com to purchase an item, the reader buys the item from the seller directly (not from decorhint.com). Amazon and/or other companies pay decorhint.com a small commission or other compensation for promoting their website or products through their affiliate program.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link.
I use two main types of affiliate links on this site:
1. Amazon affiliate links.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com. Amazon offers a small commission on products sold through their affiliate links. Each of your purchases via our Amazon affiliation links supports our cause at no additional cost to you.
2. Product affiliate links.
These affiliate links work the same way: if you click the link and buy the product, then the blogger gets a percentage of the sale or some other type of compensation. Things like e-book bundles, e-courses, and online packages are usually affiliate links, as well. Again, prices are not different if you use these affiliate links. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. These links are not “pay per click” unless otherwise denoted.
‘Decor hint’ (https://decorhint.com) is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me (Karen): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I may sometimes accept forms of cash advertising, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will never influence the content, opinions or posts made in this blog.
- I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
You acknowledge and accept that I am not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
Thank you for supporting me and the blog! I really appreciate it!
And thank you for taking the time to read these policies!