Have you done this before in your neighborhood? It’s basically where you leave a Halloween package (in this case, its booze) on someone’s doorstep (without being caught), and then they have to do the same thing to another neighbor.
By trick or treat night, it’s always fun to see all the “we’ve been boozed” printables on neighbors’ doors and windows.
If you’re looking for a free You’ve Been Boozed Printable, you’ve come to the right place! You are free to download and print and use it forever.
How to “Booze” Someone!
Here’s how to booze someone. I made these ink friendly in black and white, but you can print them out on orange or purple cardstock to make them stand out. You can even print them out, then glue them to a fun patterned cardstock too. Get creative!
I added some extra Halloween cards in there just for fun.
→Follow these instructions:
- Download and print the Boozed Printable PDF Pack below.
- Cut each card out (two cards print on 1 sheet).
- Cut the hole out of the “You’ve been Boozed” sign.
- Place this over a wine, spirits, or beer bottle.
- Include it with the You’ve been boozed instruction card, and the We’ve been boozed sign so whoever you are boozing can hang it on their door.
- Optional: Add a festive package, basket, or pumpkin filled with treats. Adorn it with Ribbon and other fun Halloween trinkets.
Ideas for a Booze Basket
A simple bottle of wine is all it takes; if you want to take it a step further, here are some booze-related gift ideas.
You’ve Been Boozed Printable
Click on the button below to download and print. Have fun, and please drink responsibly.
Karen Sloan is the founder, editor and syndicated content writer of www.decorhint.com. She offers hints of inspiration for everyday living, including home ideas, DIY projects and lifestyle content. Her work has appeared on Google News, MSN, Pioneer Woman, Apartment Therapy, and Bustle, among others.